Magyar nyelv Deutsch In english
+36 30 67 888 37(Árki Erika)
+36 30 9 276 745 (Olasz Zsolt)
medence,kertist,tgas,udvar,bali-gali,apartman,zalakaros,gygyfrd
terasz,pzsit,kert,bali-gali,apartman,zalakaros,gygyfrd
teljes,berendezssel,keleti,hangulat,bali-gali,apartman,zalakaros,gygyfrd
konyha,frdszoba,bali-gali,apartman,zalakaros,gygyfrd
grillst,tgas,kert,bali-gali,apartman,zalakaros,gygyfrd
gyerekes,csaldoknak,bali-gali,apartman,zalakaros,gygyfrd
medence,bali-gali,apartman,zalakaros,gygyfrd
jtsztr,halast,horgszat,bali-gali,apartman,zalakaros,gygyfrd

Zalakaros and surroundings

Zalakaros

Zalakaros - GyógyfürdőZalakaros is situated in the south-west part of Hungary, 30 kms away from the lake Balaton and 18 kms from the closest city Nagykanizsa.
The spa town of Zalakaros is almost 800 years old. It is famous for its thermal waters. These waters are of benefit to all members of sociaty, for their therapeutic values. Since 1999 the spa has become a great water play area for all the family, with indoor and outdoor pools and attractions.

Buffalo reserve of Kápolnapuszta

Buffalo reserve of KápolnapusztaIn Kápolnapuszta, situated between Zalakomár and Balatonmagyaród, approximately 80 buffalos live in a reserve. A paved road leads to the reserve. At the reserve there are parking places, esplanades and a lookout turret awaiting the visitors, who in good weather can have a splendid view of the Balaton highlands.

Little-Balaton

Little-Balaton Once it used to be the open water bay of Lake Balaton which in the course of time became a marshy flood area. Since the last century the majority of the water has been continuously drained, and then it was declared a nature conservation area. Today it is the paradise of the birds where aigrettes, cormorants, boat-bills, squaccos, great crested grebes, herons and red herons, coots, reed-thrushes, reed-warblers and owls nest.

Zalavár

ZalavárOur first king, St. Stephen the First founded here a Benedictine abbey in 1019, and later he placed the centre of the royal county here. To commemorate this event, Zala County erected a memorial column at the place of the late abbey and castle in 1938.
Cirill and Metód, who christianized the Slav peoples and created the writing bearing their names, lived here one thousand one hundred years ago. In 1985 a monument was built in their honour with the full figure statue of the Slav apostles which was inaugurated here.

Keszthely

The city is situated about 35 km from Zalakaros on the bank of Lake Balaton. The town, which is called the "capital of Balaton", has approximately 25.000 inhabitants.
The city's sights:
KeszthelyFestetics Castle Museum:
Count Kristóf Festetics began to build the castle in 1745. The family kept expanding it in the course of the centuries, and it reached its present state and form in the last century.
Georgikon Farm Museum:
The museum operates in the building of the former farm. This is a "must see" if you are visiting this area.
Balaton Museum:
In the museum the "Lake Balaton and man" constant exhibition and high-quality art-exhibitions can be seen.
Doll Museum:
In the museum by the pedestrian precinct, which is the biggest dollmuseum of Middle-Europe, dolls wearing historical national dresses can be seen.
Marzipan Museum:
In the homely atmosphere of this confectionary own-made domestic and Viennese confectionary specialities and a confectionary exhibition comprising of almost 100 different decoration works can be found.
Torture Museum:
The first horror place of Hungary in the city centre of Keszthely.

Nagykanizsa

NagykanizsaThe city is situated approximately 18 km from Zalakaros. The Elisabeth square that was named after Queen Elisabeth can be found in the centre of the city.
In the northern part of the square can be seen the Turkish Well, which is named this way because according to local legend its octagonal stone lower part comes from the Turkish period palace.
György Thúry Museum:
The exhibition in the museum entitled "People, routes and relations" begins with the display of ancient everyday life while guiding visitors into each archeological period, and finally showing the medieval castle of Kanizsa.
After these it revives the "Golden Age", 18th - 19th century, blooming Kanizsa.
House of Fine Arts:
The permanent exhibition of Erzsebet Brunner and Erzsebet Sas Brunner painters, as well as of painter Istvan Z. Soos.
Hungarian Poster House:
One of its kind in the country, the museum was opened in an old granary building in the city centre.
Synagogue:
A monument-like building which was built in the beginning of the 19th century. It has been reconstructed more times since then. Today the building houses concerts and cultural programmes.
Downtown Church:
A monument, which was built in the 18th century. At the same time a Franciscan monastery was also built.
The point of interest in connection with the baroque church is that its holy water stoop once used to be a Turkish gravestone.
Rowing-lake:
The Rowing-lake, which can be found 5 km from the city centre, in the direction of Kaposvár, on the left side of the road, provides rowing and fishing possibilities for excursionists.
The lookout turret is located 500 metres from the lake, from where it is possible to have a view of the surrounding area and Nagykanizsa.

ONLINE BOOKING

Name:
Address:
Phone:

E-mail:
Arrival:
Departure:
Adults:

Children:

Captcha: